It’s time for the British sport of cheese rolling to commence! You can either follow tradition and roll a Double Gloucester down a 200-yard-long hill, OR you can enjoy celebrating with us and roll our extensive selection of British cheeses onto a cracker, (which is a sport of its own).
At Great British Trading we are proud to supply and manufacture a range of quality British cheeses. Great Britain, home to the weird and wonderful sport of cheese rolling, is also home to some of the most influential food and drink products. Here at GBT, we want to showcase new, weird and wonderful British cheeses, proving just how ‘great’ Britain truly is.
The Gloucestershire Cheese Rolling Festival takes place every year in the month of May. 2022 sees the festival ‘rolled’ into June, to grace the only thing more British than British cheeses, Her Majesty the Queen.
A Platinum Jubilee and a British sport to celebrate? This calls for our top selection of British cheeses, fit for royalty:
- 1057 Extra Mature Scottish Cheddar, one of our British cheeses of the month, inspired by a King
- Snowdonia Truffle Trove, part of our Jubilee celebration hamper available, celebrating British cheeses fit for a Queen
- Applewood Smoky Vegan Cheese, because we can’t all roll with dairy when it comes to British cheeses
- Shorrocks Traditional Lancashire Cheese Bomb, exploding with traditional British flavour
- Our very own Great British Cheddar, Extra Mature, made from quality British ingredients
Rolling the finest British cheeses into your shopping cart means you have to pair them with the perfect accompaniments. Here’s our team’s favourites:
- Tracklements Right Royal Pickle
- Mrs Bridges Chutney for Cheese
- Cradoc’s Sea Salted Crackers
- Stockans Thin Orkney Oatcakes
Our list could roll on and on, but it’s not downhill from here.
Our British cheeses also roll into royal hampers. Is there anything better than the gift of British cheeses? How about the gift of several British cheeses?
We are delighted to bring together some of our best sellers in British cheeses to create the perfect celebration hampers and gifts. In fact, we are so proud of our range of British cheeses, we have even added some British flags to our hampers so you can celebrate with us. (They will also come in handy at the Gloucestershire Cheese Rolling Festival and during your Jubilee celebrations).
If you would like to shop more British cheeses and accompaniments, you can visit our online shop.
To read our monthly blog with top tips on how to enjoy our British cheeses, click the button below.
Want to ask us something about our British cheeses? Contact our friendly team.